Camille Bacon-Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 20 Aug 1995 12:45:29 -0400
You asked if anyone has experience with listmembers making use of the
logs kept by listserv.  The KFTLC-L list is very active.  When subbers
will be away for a few days they regularly go NOMAIL, then pick up the
archives for the days they missed to bring them up to date.  We also
direct new members to the archives when they want to renew an old discussion
but are unaware of what has already been said.  This keeps the dialog
moving forward and helps to limit repetition.  Note--we are a discussion
list, not a question list, so the information we are talking about does
not really fit into a faq.

Camille Bacon-Smith
KFTLC-L