Sun, 12 Jun 1994 00:08:59 -0500
Does anyone know anything about blkbox.com ?  I've gotten several
unwelcome messages, fortunately sent only to me rather than the list,
today.

What I've found so far is that the "host administrator" (and everything
else) is one Mark K. Newman <[log in to unmask]> and it looks like
he may be getting his Internet access through Rice U. in Houston
NS.SESQUI.NET .  Since Rice is a private university, this wouldn't
be illegal under state law, but the blatantly commercial, and frankly
rather wierd, nature of the items has me concerned.  The domain name
blkbox.com also makes me a bit nervous.

Does anyone know anything more?
        Douglas Winship    Austin, Texas    [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner