"Ahern, Shannon" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 19:53:58 -0700
Hi all-

has anyone ever seen this? And if so, how did you fix it?

<weirdness>
I changed  my email address today.  I went to the 6 lists that I
subscribe to and changed my information.  The list manager notified me
that it would be sending a confirmation message that I need to respond
to.  All well and good. The trouble started when I got the confirm
message.  I clicked on the link in the email to confirm and Outlook
opened up the Developmentor web site and I got the confirm page. The
confirm message said that it was sending a message to my new address for
me to confirm - which it did.  When I clicked on that confirm link I got
the same message.  I ended up in a endless loop with each confirm
message sending me a confirm message  (plus I got 6 each time - one for
each list)

I finally got around it by replying with the ok message body instead of
using the provided link.
</weirdness>

TIA!

Shannon  :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shannon Ahern
DevelopMentor
http://www.develop.com
(April is Autism Awareness Month)
'We know this is a problem. But it is only a problem for you. The other
people are managing. I am sure you could too if you tried.'
Translation:
'This is only a problem because you are autistic. Try to be less
autistic in the future!'