Dennis Budd <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 11:37:03 -0600
The "personal password required" message refers to the e-mail address
of the person (i.e., listowner) *doing* the add, not the e-mail
address of the person being added.  That means that one listowner may
get it and another may not for the same ADD command.

Every time your e-mail address changes (which has happened to me
personally several times now) you have to re-setup your personal
password with Listserv.  All the person needs to do is to set up a
personal password and the problem should go away.

Dennis