Derek Cosby <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 8 Oct 2005 17:47:24 -0400
I'm new to being a list owner and one question I have is if I set up a
list with TOPICs how do I use that when sending out a message.

For example my list is named ABCD with Topic 1, Topic 2 etc...

Say I want to send out a message from ABCD in reference to Topic 1 and
only want those who have subscribed to Topic 1 to get the message not all.

I can seam to find where it tells me to only send it to those who only
want Topic 1 in the ABCD list.

I would need to know how to do it from the web and from an email to the
listserv.

Thanks

Derek