Jean Snow <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 10:43:28 -0500
We've got a set of lists with the following header structure:

* Send= Editor,Hold
* Editor= [log in to unmask]     (Actual List owner)
* Editor= (LIST-A)
* Editor= (LIST-B)
* Send= (LIST-C)
* Send= (LIST-D)
* Sub-lists= LIST-C,LIST-D

Posts from LIST-A and LIST-B subscribers go through directly, as
intended.  But posts from persons subscribed to LIST-C or LIST-D
are sent to the primary editor for approval: we'd intended these
would also go through directly, and only posts from non-subscribers
require approval.

Is this combination of Send= Editor and Send= (list) valid?
I guess I could just make LIST-C and LIST-D editors too, but
thought I'd ask first (this is a very simplified example and there
are quite a few lists....)

Thanks...
Jean

--
***Jean Snow                                           [log in to unmask] ***
*** UCNS Server Systems/Postmaster/Listserv Admin                   ***