Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 19 Feb 1997 00:17:33 GMT
On Tue, 18 Feb 1997 15:12:47 -0500, Cathleen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Our list recently moved to a new address... we had some problems (which were
>fixed thanks to some help from this list!!), and since it's been back up, we
>have not been able to get our 'usage guidelines' out with the subscription
>confirmation.

This is called a WELCOME file.  Did you PUT the Welcome file to the new
server?  If not, that's why it's not working.

Or did you modify the standard message template?  If so, then you have a
listname.MAILTPL file that also needs to be moved to the new server.

And, if you are keeping archives (notebooks) they also need to be moved to
the new server...
 Ben Parker ............ (Oak Park IL) .......... [log in to unmask]