"Geoghegan, James" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 21 May 2003 09:48:06 +0100
Peter

This is what I received as moderator (I've x'd out email addresses):

"This message was originally  submitted by James.Geoghegan@xxxxxxxxxx to the
postie list at xxxxxxxxxxxx. If you  simply forward it back to the list,
using  a mail  command that  generates "Resent-"  fields (ask  your local
user
support or consult the documentation of your mail program if in doubt), it
will
be  distributed and  the  explanations  you are  now  reading  will be
removed
automatically. If on the other hand you edit the contributions you receive
into
a digest, you will have to  remove this paragraph manually. Finally, you
should
be able  to contact  the author  of this  message by  using the  normal
"reply"
function of your mail program.

----------------- Message requiring your approval (39 lines)
This message was processed by an evaluation copy of L-Soft's LISTSERV(R)
product for Windows (Windows 2000 Server). LISTSERV(R) is available for
Windows NT/2000/XP and Windows 95/98/ME, unix (including Linux), OpenVMS,
and VM/ESA. Contact L-Soft for more information (see
http://www.lsoft.com/contact.html for contact information).

delivered
http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp

the system manager.