Fri, 20 Jun 1997 00:01:29 -0400
It seems that the whole list  co-own
just auto-deleted all the AOL subscribers. I know
that if the error message is "user unknown"
the listserv software autodeletes the first
time that error message occurs. It seems
that is a default setting somewhere.

But I am concerned right now about several
messages sent from AOL indicating time outs
and inability to connect. Then when I reviewed
the list, I found in one fell swoop ALL aol people
were deleted!

Can anyone tell me if there is some autodelete
setting in a default somewhere that deletes a
domain at a time? Where do you find some of
the default settings for a listserv anyhow?
And once you find them, how do you change them?

Thanks for any ideas about this