"CLARKE, Paul (M23)" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 8 Sep 1998 14:39:48 +1000
Hi all,

I have the following lines in the header of an announcement list.

Michelle wants to be able to send messages from her account
([log in to unmask]) but have them appear as if they were
coming from "Classroom Resource Reviews <[log in to unmask]>".
At the moment messages appear to come from [log in to unmask]

What have I missed?
Or is simply a can't do.
I know she can set up another e-mail client on her machine, but her boss
also wants to be able to post sometimes.

I have read (several times) the Appendix B: of the Owners manual and
reckon that the Reply-to= and Sender= are right. Now I'm waiting for
someone to tell me where they are wrong.

* Access Control Keywords
* Review= Owner,(REVIEWERS)
* Send= [log in to unmask],
* Send= [log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]
* Stats= Normal,Owner
*
* Distribution Keywords
* Ack= No
* Daily-Threshold= 10,100
* Digest= Yes,Same,Daily,24
* Reply-To= [log in to unmask],Respect
* Sender= "Classroom Resource Reviews <[log in to unmask]>"
*

Paul.
  Paul Clarke
  Online Curriculum Information Project Officer
  Open Access Unit
  Gabba Towers
  Level 6, 411 Vulture Street
  Woolloongabba Brisbane Qld 4102