Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 14 Aug 1997 13:37:05 -0600
At 11:30 AM 8/14/1997 -0500, Bill Harrison wrote:
>Is there any command where you can see how many subscribers are set to
>mail AND digest without getting a full list of their names and
>options. What I want is the number that messages are being distributed
>to like the ACK message shows.
>
>Something similar to
>
>        rev listname by mail AND digest short
>
>I know this does not work but something similar.

rev listname short

or

rev listname short countries

will get you the listheader and the trailing stats (countries being just
one of the options).  That should work for most purposes.  As to number on
mail vs. digest, I don't have an answer, but I guess I don't know why I
care, either.  Why do you?  No flame, just curious.

dan

Dan Lester
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.  Erasmus, 1534