John Lyon <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 10:54:16 -0400
> Thanks John,
>
> I'll try your advice.  Actually with the .jpeg images, I can't imagine they
> being >100k each.  The sample we tried was 40k.
>
> Approximately how much does commercial hosting of this type cost, per month
> per year....  Never done this before outside of a university.  What would a
> going rate be?

I'm not familiar with commercial hosting services except Lsoft's. You
will have to check with Sales <[log in to unmask]> for exact pricing on the
varying services.

The least expensive is the Ease-Home service. You can probably run a 200
member list for about $30 @ month, but again, check with sales or go to
the website.
http://www.lsoft.com/products/default.asp?item=ease

--