Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 07:55:28 -0500
If I understand your list definition config., then your list is ALREADY
moderated and the editors' email addresses are being spoofed,?

If so, then the moderators themselves need to also have their postings go
through confirm processing.

If you read the description under:

http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8d/owner/appendb.html#keySend

it would seem to be that

* Send= Editor,Hold,Confirm

would be the most severest form of moderation, as well as the least
likely to be spoofed.

If my understanding is not correct and only certain subscribers' email is
being spoofed, then maybe those userids could be SET REVIEW which
generates a confirm process.

/Pete