Barak Moshe <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 20 Jun 1997 08:55:13 +0300
Hi,

I wonder if someone might have an idea how to solve this problem:
I often send e-mail to a person and also using the CC: field, to an internal
list(s). The thing is, the list members can not tell that they are CC:'ed only,
as there is no indication to this in the mail headers they receive. To them, it
seems the e-mail was sent directly to the list, which might be misleading if
the contents of the e-mail calls for some action for instance.

Is there a way to make e-mail sent to a list as CC: appear as such, or to
otherwise indicate that fact ?

Any hint will be greatly appreciated!!!

Moshe