Martin Raish <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 28 Apr 1992 10:30:31 ECT
I have finally gotten the hang of PUTting files to my
filelist.  (It's easy; it just take a little practice.)
But now I would like to re-arrange the files in some
semblance of order -- by topic, or alphabetically --
rather than leave them there in the haphazard sequence
of when I put them there.  Can I do this?  If so, how?

And while I'm at it:  can I delete a file?  I mean
entirely, so it does not appear at all.  I replaced
one with an "empty" file so it appears as a size 0,
but I would like to get rid of it totally.  How can
I do this?

Thanks.

-- Martin