Mon, 28 Dec 1998 00:07:45 -0600
On Sun, 27 Dec 1998, Stephen C. Nill, J.D. wrote:
> weekly.  With the web-based search functions now available in the beta
> version, what's the reasoning here?

Have you ever pulled a weekly log on an active list which needed a little
editing (I thank the powers that be I've never had to pull a monthly to
edit out a problem)?  Have you ever had a large portion of your archives
pulled out of the loop so they are not searchable, but can be retrieved
one complete log at a time, the only way you can find old material?

Douglas