Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 15 May 2006 13:10:54 -0400
At 09:39 5/15/2006 Monday, Christine Quiriy wrote:
>ACOR lists are not receiving administration email: confirmations, daily reports and the like. This appears to have begin over the weekend, Saturday. This is also being reported over on the EASE-HOME list:
>http://home.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0605&L=ease-home&T=0&P=2723
>http://home.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0605&L=ease-home&T=0&P=2409

Others with lists hosted via  *.EASE.LSOFT.COM sites are reporting delays and some other difficulties.

I have sent a report to [log in to unmask] and at least they are aware of it.

I suspect, but do not *know,* that this would also affect backbone host traffic too, it it relies upon those host servers.

/Pete