"Stan V. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 22:15:30 EDT
On behalf of my alumni association, I use a service, WHATHELPS.COM which
hosts three lists for us for a nominal monthly amount using listserv 1.8e.  (A
wonderful deal if you don't have the software and don't want to bother with all
the maintenance and you don't have university accounts with major hardware and
bandwith .... )

We average about 10 msgs a day on our list and are getting the following
error about once a day and cannot figure out why.  the email address is valid. Any
ideas?

Stan

The following 1 subscriber is currently being monitored:

Err First Last  Address
  1 07/19 07/19 John Gayer <[log in to unmask]>
                Last error: 5.1.1 Mailer [64.49.220.152] said: "550 5.7.1
                            Unable to relay for [log in to unmask]"

Err=   Number of delivery errors received thus far
First= Date first delivery error was received (mm/dd)
Last=  Date of most current delivery error (mm/dd)

Note: manually deleted subscribers may remain on the monitoring report under
an alias address. Such entries will expire eventually; you do not need to do
anything about them.