Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 12 Jan 1997 20:36:11 GMT
On Sat, 11 Jan 1997 10:31:22 -0600, Anne H Toal
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Could someone please tell me which file is the one containing the
>sentence "Please save this message for future  reference,..."

Read all of section 9 of the List Owners manual.  The message you refer
to is the template

>>> $SIGNUP Standard blurb to new subscribers

found in the DEFAULT.MAILTPL.  You will need to change this via the
procedures noted in section 9.  If you are adminstering your own LISTSERV
host, then you could also change the DEFAULT.MAILTPL file by editing it
directly, however, you should still read Sec 9 to be sure you understand
what you are doing.

 Ben Parker ............ (Oak Park IL) .......... [log in to unmask]