"Peter C.S. Adams" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 23 Jun 2007 16:05:31 -0400
Hal Keen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I'm generally NOMAILing the subscription and sending a notice explaining why
> I'm doing so, with a link to the archive so they can catch up on lost mail.
> I also make a note of the return date, go back in the next day, and set the
> subscription back to MAIL.

My "solution" to the OOO getting to the list problem is to set the person to
NOPOST. I send them a messages explaining why and telling them to let me
know when they return and I'll change them back, but generally they never
say anything till then next time they try to post to the list.

--
Peter C.S. Adams <[log in to unmask]>