Robert Kapela <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 2 Jan 1996 18:09:15 -0800
Greeting,

I would like to be able to meter the number of megabytes that each one =
of my mailing lists generates; both incoming and outgoing mail.  I am =
not aware that this feature currently exists in ListServ so I would like =
to have somebody develop the feature for me. It currently is a very =
cumberson process.

Is there anyone out there that would be interested in doing the coding =
on this project?  If so, please contact me at my e-mail address and we =
can discuss the details and the cost of the aforementioned project.

Thank You

Robert Kapela, SDG