Fri, 27 Jun 1997 23:21:46 +1000
Hello Eric,

> >QUIET DELETE listname_here DD=X
> >//X *
> >adresses_here
> >/*
>
> This works in recent builds only. It is one of the new features in 1.8d.

Well, I think this is *really* useful in my case... :)  I will upgrade if
it means having this feature.  Do I just download the latest 1.8c files
from LSOFT and "make upgrade" or... do I need 1.8d build???  Would the
1.8c license accept/recognise this feature?

Please advise.

I think that other commands could also bennefit form this sort of batch
process... do you support other commands as well (for example SCAN?)

Thanks.

David