"Miroslaw J. Wiechowski" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 12:35:07 +0100
Message from Lenny Schafer [03:17 99-02-26 ]:

> I guess I should have noted that I am using Microsoft Outlook 98
> which won't work with replay.com as replay wants me to hack the
> email headers, which I can't do (outlook doesn't allow access).
>
> So anybody know of any reliable remailers that work with the standard,
> broad based Microsoft products?  I don't need it to be anonymous.

1. You don't need to hack the email headers - you can use the "::"
   method, which is described on replay.com pages.

2. Get yourself a small, trivial and very flexible SimpleMail
   program (SEMail) which will not hinder you to fiddle with
   headers, as Outlook does. No "installation" is needed and you
   can run it from a floppy.
   mailto: [log in to unmask]

Regards
mjw