Adam Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 26 Apr 1998 23:11:07 -0500
On 4/26/98 11:01 PM, Liz Marr <[log in to unmask]> wrote...

>On 26 Apr 98 at 19:55, Liz Marr wrote:
>
>> So far, all the lists that I have off-line with MSN have been LSoft.com
based
>> listserv lists.  I am about to resubscribe to a couple of lists to my MSN
>> address for an experiment.  One is not Listserv, the other is Listserv on a
>> college server (not LSoft)
>
>The results are in (tentatively)  I got prompt response from the "other" brand
>server, nothing at all from listserv.aol.com - a server using LSoft Listerv.
>did a simultaneous test from two accounts to the AOL server - nearly instant
>results on the one account, nothing at all from the other.  I can't even get
>results from a THANK from any server.  To me it looks suspiciously like they
>are filtering Listserv mail.

You'll want to check with the LISTSERV administrator to find out if the
messages were received by MSN, or are still waiting in the queue due to
connection failures.

--
Adam Bailey      | Chicago, Illinois
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-| "Do not take life too seriously;