Judith Hopkins <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 31 May 1995 08:31:14 EDT
Like Anita Cohen-Williams I am puzzled by the reference to "mailbox
full" messages emanating from AOL.  Relatively few of the Autocat
subscribers access from AOL or CompuServe (I have none from Prodigy so
far) but that doesn't protect me from receiving such messages.  I have
a few subscribers at such academic sites ALBNYVMS and VMS.CIS.PITT.EDU
who live near the edge and frequently have full mailboxes.  I just set
them to nomail; they clean themselves out and reset to mail, and the
cycle continues until the next time their mailboxes overflow.  There
are other scattered subscribers to whom it happens sporadically.  But
all have standard Internet or Bitnet academic addresses.

Judith Hopkins, Listowner of [log in to unmask]
  Internet: [log in to unmask]
  Bitnet:   ulcjh@ubvm