Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 14:26:27 -0700
On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 16:18:03 -0500, Christine <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I don't know where else to go to find the answer to my question. Does
>anyone know if content_filter is applied after insertion of top_banner?

I don't know exactly, but since the bottom_banner is applied before
content_filter I would expect that Top_banner is also applied at the same
point (i.e. before content_filter).  You can test this for yourself by using
a test address (set to moderation) and then see whether or not your
banner(s) are added to the message when submitted to editor for moderation.