Mon, 6 May 1996 11:39:20 +1000
Hello there,

I'm an evaluation user and I'm trying to get more aquainted with Listserv
and its options.

I have two short questions, if you can help.

(* If this is the wrong place to ask this questions kindly tell me which
List should be used *)

1. Is there a commnand (eg. like "end" in Majordomo) that can tell
listserv not to process further keywords?  This is particularly helpful
to those whose email always attaches a sig. file.  Also a begin marker
could help those whose dep. info, for example, is always at the top of
their emails.  Is this availablle?  If not, do you think it would be useful?

2. RE: my listserv evaluation copy I noticed that I only receive a reply
from listserv when another subsequent request is made.  That is I only
get the email after another is sent and so on...  Would this be Listserv
queueing or my sendmail...???

I'm sorry... the questions aren't that short after all... but I would
appreciate your help. :)

Regards,

Dave