Josh Harmon <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 07:56:08 -0600
I asked this question a couple of days ago... and must not have been
very interesting... However, this list is now going a little crazy, so I
thought I would ask again.  Does anyone know what the restricted list
is? I've got a user who get's an error when he tries to send message
that say he's on the restricted list.  I've tried to remove and add him
several times to no avail.  Now I'm getting this error (with every
message sent) message and the source seems to be his account.

Josh Harmon
User Services Consultant
Texas Christian University
>----------------listserv error message---------------------------
>The enclosed mail file has been identified as a delivery error for list
>DOCDISC because it was sent to the reserved 'owner-docdisc' mailbox.
>
>------------------------------ Message in error
>-------------------------------
>Date: Wed, 20 Nov 96 16:34:07 CST
>From: <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Undeliverable Mail
>
>Unable to deliver mail to some/all recipients.
>050 RCPT TO:<[log in to unmask]>
>550 User [log in to unmask] on Restricted List
>
>           ** Text of Mail follows **
>HELO TCUBVM.IS.TCU.EDU
>MAIL FROM:<[log in to unmask]>
>RCPT TO:<[log in to unmask]>