"P. Divirgilio" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 8 Jul 1995 03:41:43 -0400
Ingrid,

        You are right about the red flag but I think hat it is part of
        their status and that they are obliged o give this warnin
        something like a rattle snake becuase hey consistently do this
        on henet and in real life if they get that far. Itis
        something like ofher taces tey are obliged o leave maybe by
        law. I have a huge file of he informatin  and delays which
        links he exernals to net occurrences. -- Paul.

--

Dr. Paul S. di Virgilio,  University of Toronto  [log in to unmask]