Fred Melssen <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 14 Jan 1993 10:33:43 MET
Dear subscribers,

 Yesterday I changed the configuration of my list [log in to unmask]
Last night I saw in the list of subscribers that the two concealed
subscribers have become 'unconcealed'. I realized then that I did get
the list's list with the GET ETHNOHIS LIST command. This was the
wrong way. I should have get it with GET ETHNOHIS. After this I
correctly put the list back to listserv. Now I am afraid that I have
set all individual options for the subscribers to the default value.
Thus I have one questions:

How can I see see all options of all subscribers? I know that I can
query an individual subscriber.

 Yours,

  Fred Melssen