Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 19 Mar 1997 12:59:33 -5
On 19 Mar 97, John Witherspoon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Is it possible for a list owner to find out a subscriber's original
> subscription date?  I have scanned the manuals but have come up empty.
>
> Thanks.
>
> -- John

Depends on the version of LISTSERV. Starting with version 1.8c,
LISTSERV saves the subscription date, and you can get it by doing a
QUERY on the subscription in question. However, even if the current
version is 1.8c, you'll only get the subscription dates of people who
subscribed under 1.8c. If they subscribed under 1.8b or earlier,
their subscription date would not have been recorded.

Francoise