Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 17:47:26 -0500
On: Wed, Feb 02, 2005 at 03:39:59PM -0500,Crovo, Bob Wrote:

} Rich, I tried your suggestion. Odd that I couldn't do that from the web
} Command button. But even so, doing that from email the effective change
} was to MIME Digest (NOHTML MIME DIGEST) not the one I want -- the
} traditional setting (NOMIME DIGEST).

I and others hove found that the web interface shows occasional spurts
of flakeyness.

Is one of the list defaults MIME?  If so, thats why you got MIME DIGEST.
Try an email setting of NOMIME DIGEST.

--
Rich Greenberg N6LRT Marietta, GA, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321 6507
Eastern time zone.   I speak for myself & my dogs only.     VM'er since CP-67