Allan Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 10:58:04 -0600
Hi all,

To answer my own question below, the only way we've found to do this
so far is to ask that all postings go to an e-mail account that has a
procmail filter that creates/overwrites the original user's
"reply-to" line.  This account then forwards to the
list-L@listservdomain address.

I'd still love a way to alter the reply-to for the users who either
send directly to list-L@listservdomain or use the listserv web page
for submitting messages.

However since I got zero responses, I'd guess no one else is doing this.
                                AB