Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 17:41:51 -0400
On 17 Jun 2004 at 14:04, Andrew Bosch <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> We want to customize the look of the template used for the Web-based OK
> confirmation. This the one which appears at the address
> /cgi-bin/wa.exe?OK=<hash>&L=listname . Which one is it?

It uses the LCMD-MAIN www template.

Since it shares that template with the LCMD function, you may want to
 customize it to respond to OK commands by checking for "OK"
in the command string. Something along these lines:

+************** begin code sample ***************
+SE STRING &+CMD;
+SB OK

Customized OK response

+ELSE

normal LCMD-MAIN template

+EB
+************** end code sample ******************

Your customized OK response could be further customized on whether
the confirmation worked or not. For example:

+************** begin code sample ***************
+SE STRING &+CMD;
+SB OK

+SE STRING &+RESULT;
+SB You have been added

Customized response when the confirmation was successful

+ELSE
+SB does not correspond to any pending command

Customized response when the user has already confirmed

+ELSE

I can't think off the top of my head what else could
happen here, but it might
be a good idea to account for the unexpected and provide a
page that just shows the results of the OK command if neither
of the above 2 conditions are true.

<pre>
&+RESULTS;
</pre>