Thu, 29 Mar 2001 18:44:11 -0600
On Thu, 29 Mar 2001, j newton wrote:
> I don't see how your second statement can be true. You can see in the
> headers that the post came from some third part, to the list server, out to
> the bouncer, and back to the list server where it was distributed to ALL
> list members, not just the one who posted the original message. Everyone on
> the list is seeing these bounces, not just the original poster.

Oh, well, if the braindead systems of your subscribers, are sending the
errors to the list itself, and you let them go through, due to how you
have your list header set, you do have a problem.  It is very easy to
prevent such things being distributed to the list.  Let's see your list
header, the whole thing.  Sounds like their are some major keywords
misset or missing, and maybe your filter= keyword is messed up.

How *DO* you have this list set up?  What is it and what is its purpose?

Douglas