John Hammond <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 18 Nov 1995 17:30:49 EST
   LISTOWNR REFCARD is listed in INFO FILELIST, but when a list owner
tried a GET LISTOWNR REFCARD he got the LISTSERV REFCARD.  I don't find a
LISTOWNR REFCARD on VM LISTSERV's 191 disk with the LISTSERV REFCARD or
the MEMO's.  I looked at two other sites and they didn't have it either.
The list owner did find one at BROWNVM.  When I put it on LISTSERV 191,
it was still not GET'able.  Explanation?  Do I have to make some kind of
entry in LSVINFO FILE?  If so, what?  Is LISTOWNR REFCARD no longer
supplied?