Ryan Diekema <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 23 May 2002 14:57:35 -0600
Hi I'm also new to the list, but I have a question about Listserv.  I currently have a web subscription form that I have created that will allow a user to enter their email and it will subscribe them.   It will force their entered email to lowercase.  BUT when they respond, I've noticed Exchange will send out email in the format  [log in to unmask] and Listserv will be case sensitive and sent the response to both that address and the lowercase address.   Then the user gets two messages.

Anyone come across this before?

Ryan Diekema - System Developer
Co-operative Trust Company of Canada
"emPowering Canada's Credit Unions"