Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 7 Sep 2006 10:35:54 -0400
On: Wed, Sep 06, 2006 at 07:53:06PM -0400,Francoise Becker Wrote:

} On 6 Sep 2006 at 17:27, Accentuated Brandname Creativ wrote:
}
} > Francoise, could you tell us a little about what is affected when ...
} >
} > DEFAULT_MISC_OPTIONS=IGNORE_EMAIL_CASE
} >
} > ... is not in effect?
}
} Off the top of my head, the only thing I can think of is in
} subscribing and adding. Without IGNORE_EMAIL_CASE, you can force
} duplicate subscriptions for the same email address to the same list
} by changing the case on the left of the @.
}
} See:
}
} http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8e/sitemgr/listkeyw.html#skIgnoreRespectEmailCase

Francoise,
Is there any way to specify this option in the list header, or is it
only setable at the server level?

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543 1353
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67