Sun, 2 Jan 2000 19:30:15 -0500
I am trying to make things simpler and easier for our list members so
they won't unsubscribe when they really want NOMAIL.
So I tried to put this in the bottom banner:

"Magic Commands":
to stop receiving mail for awhile, click here and send the email:
mailto:[log in to unmask]&body=SET%20IRWOLF-L%20NOMAIL

to restart your mail click here and send it:
mailto:[log in to unmask]&body=SET%20IRWOLF-L%20MAIL

but what I get back when I send a message is:

"Magic Commands":
to stop receiving mail for awhile, click here and send the email:
mailto:[log in to unmask]&BODY;=SET%20IRWOLF-L%20NOMAIL

to restart your mail click here and send it:
mailto:[log in to unmask]&BODY;=SET%20IRWOLF-L%20MAIL

note the additional semicolon after the word "BODY".  This prevents the
user's mail reader from generating the body section of the email.

I tried setting formatting off with .FO OFF before this section but that
was of no benefit.
I know the first one is over 80 char, if that is a problem I can shorten
the subject.

Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions ?

--
- bill -

and Deborah,
and the Hounds of Heaven: Fionna, Tulia, Carina (aka "the Monster"), and
Becka
visit us at: http://www.HoundsOfHeaven.com