Fri, 6 Aug 2004 08:44:16 -0400
"LISTSERV list owners' forum" <[log in to unmask]> wrote on
08/05/2004 09:37:59 AM:

> I am running Listserv 1.8e on a Windows 2000 server sending mail via the
> L-Soft LSMTP. I am housing 50+ lists on the server. For some reason
> posts to one list in particular do not get distributed. Posts to
> "abclist" make it to the list because they show up in the archives, and
> the log lists that the mail gets distributed, but they do not get sent
> out.
>
> I know because a subscriber and I sent a post twice to this list of 600+
> and did not get a single out-of-office reply, nor a confirmation that
> the post was received, and neither of us received the post in our
> in-box. Our subscriptions are set to MAIL.
>
> I've tried re-starting the Listserv server, and reloading the list
> header, freeing the list, but to no avail. The other lists seem to be
> working fine.
>
> We began implementing Spamcop on our Exchange mail server about the same
> time this began happening but since have disabled it, but it did not
> help.

Have you checked the logs from LSMTP?  I don't run it, so I don't know if
it generates seperate logs from ListServ.  How about looking in the queue
for LSMTP.

Have you checked the logs for your Exchange server to see if it is
receiving the message.  I keep some outside accounts available for
testing. You might sign up for a free mail account if you dont have a
personal one available for testing.  Try adding that to the list to see if
it gets there.