Mario Rups <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 24 Aug 1996 16:19:56 -0700
Rob Woiccak wrote:

> send a letter telling everyone how to resubscribe and then unsubscribe
> everybody from the list.
>
> rob

Woiccak, I didn't know you could *be* so mean.  Well, all right, it's
what I was thinking, too, but I didn't actually go out and SAY it.

But -- he's is right, Ms Beauchamp.  With that many people, it's the only
way.  You have yourself a Gordian Knot, there.  Use your sword.

Also, rewrite the farewell.ltr (I lack the specific official file name
for it, sorry) so that it basically echoes, in words of one syllable, the
explanation you'd already sent to the list, tell them you'd like to see
them back and here's how to do it, then cut through the knot.

Mario Rups