George Buckner <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 23 Sep 1997 18:42:45 -0400
Ben:

>>EDITOR=(<[log in to unmask]>)
>>

>This cannot be.  LISTSERV requires the first Editor= to be a real
>user@address, not a list, access class, or anything else.

Thank you. At least that finally answers a question I've posted here
twice before.

Last year I asked this question from the angle of protecting the
owners or editors addresses from visibility on a REVIEW.  I was
told at the time that one method would be to employ a separate list.
I didn't know if this only applies to owners.

>>How will listserv distribute messages among the multiple editors
>>on that list?
>
>What you mean is multiple Moderator= adddress1,address2,address3, etc.

No, what I meant was how it would handle an editors list as such,
assuming it could, which you are telling me it can't.  (So never mind.)

>I suppose you could do Moderator= ALL,(moderator_listname) but I've never
>tried it.  I assume you have a lot of moderators who change often.

Not so much that as a lot of lists that I'm trying to make as easy as
possible (within reason) to manage the ...management of.  Like Roger
said, it would be nice...

George Buckner
Listowner, [log in to unmask]