Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 4 Jul 1998 23:42:04 -0600
On Sat, 4 Jul 1998 21:05:58 -0700, Jason Rasku
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>        I have been looking at some of the commands in the
>listown.refcard, and listmast.refcard, and some of them are unsuported.
>All of the show options seem to be unsuported, also explode is unsuported.
>Can someone tell me what these commands do, and if they are likely to be
>ported?  Thanks a lot...

Chap 6 of the Site Manager Manual.  Most commands yet unported are specific to
the VM and/or Bitnet environment and not useful in other environments.   Some
commands will never be ported since they will be meaningless when Bitnet
finally dies.  AFD/FUI commands are wanted in other environments by some
long-time VM'ers but they have not yet been ported.  They are not planned for
1.8d as far as I know.