Bill Gruber <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 27 Jun 1997 00:58:34 EDT
On Thu, 26 Jun 1997 23:51:51 -0400 Don Wiss said:
>The commands that I miss are AFD/FUI and STATS as you note, but even more
>GIVE and PACKAGE which you don't note.

>I suspect many listowners are unfamiliar with these commands and don't know
>what advantages they're missing.

We're probably not a typical site, but lack of those commands is one reason
why we keep lists on VM.  We have well over 400 people on the AFD/FUI lists
and 40 different PACKAGES.

This isn't so much to beat on L-Soft -- certainly some other features they
have added or promised are great, so perhaps the time was better spent, but
at least let me cast my vote.   And, oh yeah, we use STATS and GIVE too :-)

--
Bill
City University of New York