Jim Gerland - Network User Support <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 29 Jan 1993 18:29:59 EST
On Fri, 29 Jan 1993 14:39:12 -0600 R Andrew Hayden said:
>One of the things I would like to do is to make a series of files
>available via the listserv for persons to get.
>
>My question is:  Is it possible for me as owner (but not postmaster) to
>both place and remove available files?  And if so, can someone send me
>step-by-step instructions that a moron like myself will be able to
>understand?

The postmaster needs to create your FILELIST and its FILEID file and also
update the LISTSERV FILELIST.  Then you can do what you want.

GET the file LSVOWNER CMSFILEL or UNXFILEL, or VMSFILEL from the LSVOWNER
FILELIST on LISTSERV@UBVM for instructions.

Jim Gerland  - Consultant, Network User Support           University at Buffalo
Academic Services, Computing & Information Technology     Buffalo, NY 14260
716.645.3557 Work                                         716.645.3734 FAX
[log in to unmask]                              [log in to unmask]