Jim Milles <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 29 Jul 1993 15:18:00 CST
>The LISTSERV Overview and General User Command Summary is available
>electronically from:

>in plain text and Postscript format.
>
>To get the LISTSERV Overview and General User Command Summary, send
>the command:
>
>       GET LSVGUIDE MEMO        (plain text)
>       GET LSVGUIDE PS          (Postscript)

SLU is not on BITNET, so I can't receive the file in Netdata
format.  I sent the command GET LSVGUIDE MEMO to
[log in to unmask], but I got the following reply:

>> get lsvguide memo f=mail
>Invalid file format specification. Must be one of Netdata, Diskdump,
>Carddump, Punch, LPunch, UUencode, ARChive, VMArc, VARc, HEX, EBCdic,
>XXEncode or BToa.

Does anybody know how I can get a copy of the file?

Jim Milles (listowner, NETTRAIN@UBVM)
Head of Computer Services
Saint Louis University Law Library