"M. Leblanc" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 30 Jun 1997 09:51:38 EDT
<[log in to unmask]> Pete Weiss wrote:

>|Now that our pal Jim McIntosh has gone on to bigger and better things,
>|:-) I'm not sure who we're supposed to write about these matters.
>
>How about mailto:[log in to unmask] and/or [log in to unmask] ?
>--
>mailto:[log in to unmask]          Tel: +1 814 863 1843
>31 Shields Bldg;  University Park,  PA   16802-1202 USA
>Powered by: LISTSERV, Eudora, Netscape, mIRC, FreeAgent

Thank you Peter.

Wrote to both addresses, and rec'd an error message on the
[log in to unmask] address. As of yet I have not received
an error on the "hotline" address.  Shall I let youse all know if
and when I do?

I've already written the news-admin address, of course ... Perhaps
I ought to try [log in to unmask], another address left by Jim McIntosh
for us to play with? (Deals with Listserv things, though not specifically
gateway problems?)

Anyway  here's what I rec'd:

> --------Message not delivered to the following:
>
>  OWNER-LISTSERV    No matches to nameserver query
>
>--------Error Detail (phquery V4.2):

Just out of curiosity, what is "ph"?

Off to have more work done on my root canal, I remain

Lucky LeBlanc