"Judith Hopkins, Listowner of [log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 25 Apr 1996 20:55:20 EDT
A few days ago I forwarded an error report I had received asking for
guidance in how to determine which British subscriber this report related
to since there was a blank line where the identification of the problem
subscriber should be.  Unfortunately, in the cause of reducing the number
of lines sent to the bare minimum I over-cut, deleting the Received lines.

I have once again received that type of error message so here is one of
them, with nothing deleted.

Judith Hopkins, Listowner of Autocat@ubvm

The enclosed mail file has been identified as a delivery error for list
AUTOCAT because it was sent to the reserved 'owner-autocat' mailbox.