Randy Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 14:05:42 -0700
I *think* there might be a glitch in the Rev A upgrade of maelstrom.stjohns.edu
and listserv.syr.edu.  I'm sorry, I can't remember the command syntax to get
the current release being run on the machines.

I'm tring to modify a list that the owner wants fully moderated but to reject
posts from non-listmembers.

I thought that was accomplished by removing the ", (listname)" parameter of the
Editor= keyword, but all non-subscriber posts are still going to the editor for
approval.  Send is set to Send=Editor,Hold

Ideally, the listowner I'm working with would like semi-moderation for users
subscribed to the list, but messages rejected from non-subscribers.  Is there a
setting for this, other than adding 1500 users to the editor= lines?

Tanx,
Randy