Jay Alloway <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 4 Jan 1996 01:59:00 CST
We have a consulting list which sometimes receives resent mail.  The
mail is resent by adding resent-from: and resent-to: tags.  The none
digested mail and notebooks have headers which look like -

 Date:         Wed, 3 Jan 1996 23:29:00 CST
 Sender:       TEST LIST <[log in to unmask]>
 Comments:     Resent-From: JAY <JAY@KSUVM>
 Comments:     Originally-From: Jay Alloway <[log in to unmask]>
 From:         JAY <[log in to unmask]>
 Subject:      mail test

where as the mail sent to members with the digest option looks like -

 Date:    Wed, 3 Jan 1996 23:29:00 CST
 From:    JAY <[log in to unmask]>

Without the comments tags, digested members won't see who originally sent
the mail (hard to see that from my example since I resent my own mail).

Is there or will there be an option to retain comment tags in digested mail?

Jay Alloway